Eco-friendly promotional products are an integral part of green marketing. A company logo, which refers to green promotional products contributes a lot to the reputation of this company, and also encourages interest in the business. There is a wide range of earth (i.e., environment) friendly promotional items, so you need to choose the ones that can boost your business.
- How An Eco-Friendly Business Cuts Costs, Boosts Profits, And Improves Quality of Life
- Why it is Important to Recycle Used Filters and Oil
- Why is it Important to Turn Waste or By-Products into Reusable Materials
- Why Going Green is the Best Move for Your Household
- Why It’s Important to Dispose of and Recycle Waste Oils Correctly
On the other hand, this is particularly important for the protecting of our environment. To be environmentally aware in today’s lifestyle is a great thing. Fortunately, the number of “eco-conscious” consumers is increasing by the day around the world. Moreover, many consumers today give preference to those companies that meet the requirements related to the environmental protection.
Improve your business using eco-friendly promotional products
If you want to be sure that your promotional products are really environmentally friendly, you need to purchase them from such companies that use only recycled materials. Various items made of recycled paper can be used as eco-friendly promotional products. Some of them are:
- Seed packets
- Shipping labels
- Greeting Cards
- Envelopes, etc.
These promotional products show off the eco friendly side of a certain company. They are made of recycled materials and different natural materials, such as organic cotton, natural fiber (silk), bamboo, and so on. There is no use of pesticides, as well as other hazardous materials that harm the environment.
Use eco friendly tote bags
Eco friendly (green) tote bags are just one option for green promotional products. Green tote bags are made of sustainable materials that can be recycled. The best known materials for these bags are: cork, jute and bamboo. Also, you can even buy eco-friendly tote bag that is made of recycled cotton, and use it like a women’s shoulder bag or handbag. Why not?
The eco-friendly tote bags have a lot of benefits:
- They are suitable for everyday use: to the mall and shops, for grocery runs, etc.
- Good substitutes for non biodegradable plastic tote bags.
- Made of reusable materials that can be reused over and over again.
- Made of recyclable materials, such as: non-woven polypropylene, various biotic materials (cork, bark or bamboo), wool, cotton and other organic materials.
- Beneficial to the environment.
Where can you buy eco-friendly promotional products?
Today, there are many manufacturers who offer various green promotional products online via their official websites.
For example, Independent Ad Specialties offer environmental promotional products through their website that have the following features:
- Ethically sourced materials
- Reduced energy consumption
- Recycled materials
- Organic products
- Reusable materials
- Products made of bamboo
- Hand powered products
ePromos has a wide range of organic promotional products made from 100% organic cotton, such as cotton t-shirts, organic cotton backpacks, and more. Also, they offer a so-called Helix Eco Pen made of 65% organic (recyclable) material, as well as Colonel Corn Starch Pen made of 100% organic materials – a cornstarch barrel and plunger.
In addition to these two companies, you can find hundreds of other companies that offer (and sell) numerous eco-friendly promotional products online. Just to mention Eco Marketing Solutions, 4Imprint Group, and Eco Promotional Products, Inc. The online stores have become a suitable place for green marketing!
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- What are the best uses of coir erosion control products? - January 27, 2020
- How to minimize plastic waste? - August 7, 2019
- Five environmental benefits of the online age - June 17, 2019