As far as the purchase of additional equipment for iPhone, take a step toward making your beloved cell phone a little easier for the planet by dressing it in eco-friendly gear, such as iPhone eco-friendly case. Eco-friendly case is just one part of the whole package, which makes your phone a little bit greener. On the other hand, keeping your iPhone device as long as possible is important in order to avoid conspicuous consumption, which only harms the environment. Also, you can donate your used iPhone to an organization that collects used mobile phones for recycling.
How to recognize eco-friendly case for your iPhone?
When you are looking for an iPhone case that is eco friendly, you have to know what to look for. But, how to recognize eco friendly case, and how to be sure that a certain case for your iPhone is truly green? Well, there are several things that should be considered when buying iPhone eco-friendly case. So, here’s how to recognize it:
- iPhone organic cases – Search for iPhone cases that are made of 100 percent natural organic materials like wool or hemp;
- iPhone recycled cases – These iPhone cases can be reused from the previous iPhone (or some similar smartphones), or made of some other recycled materials, such as recycled plastic or recycled rubber;
- Sustainable iPhone cases – Look for iPhone cases which are made of some sustainable materials. For example, sustainable leather is one perfect option in this category;
- Biodegradable iPhone cases – Eco-friendly iPhone cases need to be biodegradable within 5 years (of course, when they end up in a landfill);
- Avoid such iPhone cases that are made of petroleum products, such as new plastic or new rubber.
Where can you find iPhone eco-friendly case?
Okay, now you know how to recognize real iPhone eco-friendly case, but where to find it? Searching out eco-friendly cases for the cell phones is simple with the use of the internet. For example, the Apple store carries a large variety of eco-friendly cases for mobile phones (including cases for iPhone). Amazon is another great source for environmentally friendly iPhone cases. Also, there are many other merchants like Best Buy, who offer green options for eco friendly cases.
The best eco friendly cases for your iPhone
It is not difficult to tell if an iPhone case is really eco-friendly because almost all companies will want to tout the fact. Here are some of the case brands for the iPhone that get the best marks from consumers:
- The Belkin eco-conscious leather case – It is an inexpensive option for eco friendly covers, made of sustainable natural leather.
- iTube cases – They are made from recycled bike tires.
- Vintage Debris – These iPhone cases are made of recycled fabric, such as old draperies or sofas.
- Tribal REGRIND – Made of high density silicone and various recycled materials. It is a very trendy case for your iPhone!
There are iPhone eco-friendly cases for every taste, whether you prefer quirky or classic models. Therefore, find earth-friendly and stylish case for your beloved iPhone, and make the world a little greener.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- What are the best uses of coir erosion control products? - January 27, 2020
- How to minimize plastic waste? - August 7, 2019
- Five environmental benefits of the online age - June 17, 2019