The Energizer has officially introduced the world’s first AA battery made with 4% recycled batteries and our longest-lasting alkaline named Energizer EcoAdvanced AA battery (a recycled battery). This battery creates less impact on the planet by requiring less mining of virgin material and reducing the amount of batteries consumers need to power their devices resulting in less waste.
- This new battery innovation could speed charging by 10 – 15 times
- [CES 2015] Flower Power H2O – A Smart water control gadget for your tree
- [CES 2015] Parrot POT – A smart plant pot for your home
- Green Lumia 1520 With An Easily Recycled Back Cover
- What are the best uses of coir erosion control products?
According to the firm, EcoAdvanced using about 4% recycled materials and environmental pollution levels less than 7% compared with the same type of product samples battery. EcoAdvanced will be sold for about $5 per box 4 units, 25% more expensive than the high-performance product of Energizer. This is one of the Energizer efforts to reduce the harmful effects of these products provide energy to the human environment.
Energizer EcoAdvanced is the world’s only household battery made with recycled batteries. Energizer EcoAdvanced AA battery has achieved UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Environment Claim Validation for being made with 4% recycled batteries on AA (3.8% on AAA).
Energizer EcoAdvanced Technology
- Energizer’s award-winning scientists created Energizer EcoAdvanced using exclusive partnerships and breakthrough technology.
- Technology that refines and transforms recycled battery material to create a high-performance active ingredient.
- An active ingredient used in conjunction with energy rings, resulting in a long-lasting battery that has less impact on the planet by requiring less mining of virgin material and reducing the amount of batteries consumers need to power their devices resulting in less waste. Energizer EcoAdvanced holds up to 12 years in storage.
- With science as our guide, Energizer is leading the journey to a future where battery recycling has a positive impact on the environment and will be more broadly available.
- Innovations such as Energizer EcoAdvanced batteries have created a use – and a value – for recycled battery materials (which until today had little use or economic value).
- By 2025, our vision for Energizer EcoAdvanced is to increase the amount of recycled battery material ten-fold to 40%.
Video about EcoAdvanced technology:
By using Energizer EcoAdvanced AA – the longest-lasting alkaline battery, the world can use fewer batteries and create less waste.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- When would a mortgage provider require a tree survey report? - November 16, 2021
- Ecopreneurship: The Environmentalist’s Path to Owning a Business - July 29, 2021
- Can Plastic Be Eco-Friendly? - April 2, 2021