Green Outlet is the premium green app for iOS devices. In this rough economy everyone is trying to find ways to control their budget. One of the easiest ways to save money is to reduce your electric use and while you save money on your bill your also helping save the environment. It’s a win win situation!
New features of Green Outlet:
- Complete Interface redux
- Saves all of your Appliance and User Data live
- You can set appliances that run a few days a month
- You can set appliances that run a few minutes a day
- Added Carbon Meter
- Offsetting links open to the correct amounts at terrapass
- Includes full detailed Instructions
Green Outlet can also be seen in five different Apple iPhone TV Ads!
Green Outlet helps you identify which of your household appliances are costing you the most to run so you can make informed decisions about your electric use.
By selecting the types of appliances you use in your home and entering how many hours of use per day for each green outlet will predict what your electric bill will be for the month.
While adding up the financial cost of your appliance use GO also adds up your household Carbon Footprint.
Green Outlet even alerts you when you have exceeded “Recommended Carbon Usage” based on US Government Guidelines.
System: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later.
Devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Wastewater Reuse and Wastewater Recycling and the Benefits for the Environment - September 25, 2017
- How Big Data Is Shaping The Future of IoT Technology - September 13, 2017
- What is ‘Smart’ waste collection and how it could be used in future - August 24, 2017