CarbonTrack is a free green app for iOS devices! The specially designed CarbonTrack app is designed to give you a rough idea of the CO2 emissions caused by some of your key daily business activities – travel, electricity usage and waste – and their associated environmental impact.
Just follow the simple instructions to:
- Measure the environmental effects of a typical business journey – and compare it with different modes of transport
- Calculate the potential electricity savings from switching off different types of office equipment
- Measure the environmental effects of different types of business waste
- … and much more!
While the data provided in CarbonTrack is for demonstration purposes only, it is intended to give you an idea of how easy it is to measure and monetize greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts across your entire internal operations and supply chain using the SAP Carbon Impact on-demand solution.
A more sustainable approach to business isn’t just good for the environment – it also makes sound financial sense. By making your business more efficient and more sustainable, how much could you save?
System: Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Great scope in plastic business - March 8, 2017
- How can a Ground Source Heat Pump help Save Energy? - December 2, 2016
- New Technology to Monitor Air Quality from Around the World - November 1, 2016