As one of the leading automobile enterprises in environmental protection through the launch of global cars that applicate advantage technology to save fuel and community activities for the environment, Ford still struggling force application of advanced technology and smart in the production process.
- Air Pollution Data will soon be available on Google Maps
- Wastewater Reuse and Wastewater Recycling and the Benefits for the Environment
- New Technology to Monitor Air Quality from Around the World
- Nikola One changed from completely electric to Hydrogen Fuel
- A driverless bus debuts in Gulf city, Dubai
EcoBoost 1.0 engine of the year help to reduce CO2 emission by 15% in compared with the more powerful engines, so it help the air become cleaner on the earth. In addition, with ability to save fuel greatly, coBoost help the drivers are less at the gasoline station. In Asia Pacific where there are many different types of terrain, EcoBoost has really brought many benefits to the environment as well as save cost for customers.
In addition, each car is produced, Ford is committed to reduce 30% of water, 30% of CO2 emissions, and cut 40% of other waste. In the period from 2011 to 2016, Ford intends to cut 25% of the energy that is used in the global automotive production. From 2011 to 2013, Ford has completed the reduction to 21% of the energy used in the production of automobiles in Asia Pacific.
More over, the use of solar power for plants, or saving energy by using automated shutdown system at night help Ford factories to save up energy in maximum
A special feature of the Ford automobile production is to maximize recycling of automobile. These jeans and old T-shirt are used to produce automotive interiors, leather upholstery, car mats and cushions.
The old plastic bottles are used to produce shield under car, carpet and panel. These old wool rolls are recycled to make upholstery for seats, and the old nylon fabrics are used to make plastic for the cooling fan and shields for motor. All of them aim towards producing quality automobiles for environmental protection and a sustainable future.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Wastewater Reuse and Wastewater Recycling and the Benefits for the Environment - September 25, 2017
- How Big Data Is Shaping The Future of IoT Technology - September 13, 2017
- What is ‘Smart’ waste collection and how it could be used in future - August 24, 2017