The architecture Vincent Callebaut has introduced his vision for the renovation of Paris, makes it into a smart city, modern, friendly forested environment while ensuring value transfer the transmission of the last hundred years. This is one of the ideas of the Paris Smart City 2050 to seeks how to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 75% in this city.
- What Makes A Smart City And What Are The Largest Smart Cities In The World
- Wastewater Reuse and Wastewater Recycling and the Benefits for the Environment
- New Technology to Monitor Air Quality from Around the World
- Air Pollution Data will soon be available on Google Maps
- Information about Solar Energy & the Environment
This idea is really from the future and one of them is said to be still too far away to do. However, it is still appreciated by scientists, and prompted the urban manager in planning of the modern city, green, environmentally friendly future.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Wastewater Reuse and Wastewater Recycling and the Benefits for the Environment - September 25, 2017
- How Big Data Is Shaping The Future of IoT Technology - September 13, 2017
- What is ‘Smart’ waste collection and how it could be used in future - August 24, 2017