CES 2015, Parrot has introduced a smart water control device for your smart garden named Flower Power H2O, like Parrot Pot, H2O also can send a report on the situation of health, plant care about apps on smartphones via an internet connection.
Basically, it is a smart water dispenser that is plugged into the ground near a tree in a pot. To use, users will add additional water tank with a capacity of 0.5 to 2 liters and like the Parrot Pot, it also determines the amount of water and watering schedules fit their needs.
This smart water control device is the second generation of plant sensors. Its elegant and solid design, inspired by nature, is a perfect fit for any pot or garden environment. Flower Power H2O has a built in irrigation system that can turn just about any screw-top bottle (from 0,5L to 2L) into a water reservoir, giving you up to 3 weeks of autonomous irrigation during your holidays and family trips.
With the bottle, it is the world’s most advanced plant sensor & irrigation system, providing up to 3 weeks of smart and autonomous irrigation to keep your plants happy and healthy until you get back.
Without the bottle, Flower Power H2O is the world’s most advanced plant sensor, a professional-grade instrument affordable enough for your home.
This smart water control device waters your plants using exactly the right amount of water at exactly the right time, every time. It also gives you personalized advice through the free iOS and Android dedicated App. You will receive alerts on your Smartphone when your plants need care, via Bluetooth Smart.
Features of the smart water control device – Parrot Flower Power H2O:
- Automatic watering system
- Water conservation mode maximizes water efficiency and minimizes waste
- The most advanced wireless plant monitor
- Solid & water resistant design that fits in any pot or garden
- Free iOS and Android dedicated App with over 8,000 plants
- Expert advice directly on your Smartphone
Comparison between Flower Power H2O and Flower Power:
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- 5 Maintenance Tips to Make Your HVAC Last Longer - December 11, 2017
- Farmers To Fight Back Against Environmental Regulations - November 24, 2017
- How Eco-Friendly Water Heaters Can Help You? - November 11, 2017