CES 2015, Parrot has introduced a smart plant pot named Parrot Pot. With a database of 7000 kinds of tree, it will automatically watering plants with dose, frequency, and the most appropriate time. And also helps you to monitor your trees through a smartphone app via an internet connection.
This smart plant pot design is quite simple, compact, made of white plastic and can hold 2 liters of water available. It is part of Parrot’s second generation of plant sensors. Equipped with a 2,2L reservoir, the Pot provides up to 1 month of smart, autonomous irrigation, keeping your plants happy and healthy until you return.
Using state-of-the-art sensors, the Parrot Pot’s smart irrigation system waters your plant precisely when it needs it, using exactly the right amount of water every time. As your plant grows the Parrot Pot will adapt to its natural life-cycle and determine the most efficient irrigation schedule to encourage your plant’s growth while also maximizing water conservation. With a database of over 8,000 different plants, the smart plant pot provides users targeted, plant-specific, and situation-specific advice about how to best care for their plants.
The Parrot Pot is machine-washable, hardy enough to place outside, and it’s sleek yet conventional design make it perfect for any home, office, garden, and terrace environment.
Features of smart plant pot – Parrot Pot:
- Smart irrigation system
- Water conservation mode maximizes water efficiency and minimizes waste
- 4 professional-grade sensors build a complete environmental profile for your plant
- Innovative maintenance design
- Free iOS and Android dedicated App with over 8,000 plants
- Expert advice directly on your Smartphone
- Long-term product autonomy
Comparison between Pot and Flower Power:
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- How Big Data Is Shaping The Future of IoT Technology - September 13, 2017
- What is ‘Smart’ waste collection and how it could be used in future - August 24, 2017
- Top Tips for a Greener Festival Season - August 23, 2017