CES 2015, Misfit has introduced a smart bulb named Bolt. Like Philips’ bulb, Bolt’s also made from LEDs bulb, capable of connecting to mobile devices and lighting in various colors. This smart bulb can connect to smartphone, tablet and wrist devices, that allow user ability to enable/ disable or change the brightness of the bulb.
The Bolt will have the ability to connect with mobile devices via Bluetooth so that can control brightness, color lights. You will need an application called “Home” of Misfit on iOS, Android, Windows Phone to control lights Bolt. With this app, users also can choose the color palette for the bulb, cause Bolt is made from LEDs so user can show a lot of color.
A very interesting feature of Bolt is the ability to awaken user by color. In which, when you set the timer for the lights, Bolt will switch to color simulation colored sunrise to have felt that morning and need to wake up.
- Glowing globe – A real-glass dome uses a proprietary light-diffusion coasting to enables 260-degree light dispersion with zero hotspots.
- Millions of colors – Proprietary color-mixing technology enables millions of color combinations.
- Beautiful inside & out – A gorgeous aluminum body directs heat away from the electronics and makes a bold statement in any room.
- Compatible – Screws into a standard electrical socket (E-26).
Misfit bulbs sold for $49 USD per piece, if you buy 3 units will be affordable 129 USD.
Read more: http://misfit.com/products/bolt
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Green Ways To House Hunt: Can Technology Improve The Way We Buy Homes? - August 8, 2018
- The Culture Turning Fintech Green - July 31, 2018
- Top 5 Ideas For Renovating Your House In An Eco-Friendly Manner - July 26, 2018