Think Dirty is a free green app for iOS devices that provides you the easiest way to learn about the potentially toxic ingredients in your cosmetics and personal care products. It’s an independent source that allows you to compare products as you shop. All you need to do is scan the product barcode and Think Dirty will give you easy-to-understand info on the product, its ingredients, and cleaner options.
Features of Think Dirty:
- Barcode Scanning – over 205,000+ cosmetics and personal care products majority from Canada and the U.S. are currently in our database.
- Dirty Meter™ – a comprehensive rating is given, along with detailed (but easy-to-understand) information on ingredients, certifications, and health impacts.
- My Bathroom Rating – keep track of what’s already in your bathroom. Learn your current bathroom rating, and track your progress on “cleaning” it up.
- Shopping lists – save products to make shopping faster and easier.
- Buy it now – buy products directly from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- UPC Submission – Are we missing a product? Scan and submit a barcode for us to look into. For registered users who submitted products, we thank you and will notify you once they are in our database.
System: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Safeguard Your Home’s Electrical Wiring by Hiring the Top Agencies - June 19, 2017
- Using Postcards as an Effective Promotional Media - June 13, 2017
- How to keep your cost of skip hire down - June 1, 2017