iRecycle is the free green app for finding local, convenient recycling opportunities when you are on the go or at home. It provides access to more than 1,600,000 ways to recycle over 350 materials.
What iRecycle can do?
- Find local recycling fast – iRecycle can tell you how, where and when to recycle just about anything. Using your current location, ZIP code, address or city, get access to vital details for collection points, such as website, phone number, directions, hours of operation and other materials collected.
- Conect socially – Share your enthusiasm for recycling by connecting through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email.
- Rreviews – iRecycle has been featured as the iTunes “App of the Week” more than 5 times!
Sysstem: Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- How to Travel in A Greener Way? - May 21, 2018
- 6 Ways to Go Green Without Spending A Fortune - May 4, 2018
- 5 Features That A Profitable Rental Property Must Have - April 26, 2018