Everyone around the world is facing some kinds of hardships in daily life due to environmental degradation, be it air pollution or issues with heat due to altered climatic conditions. This is the reason why more and more people who are worried about the environment is going green by opting for eco-friendly options in all aspects of their lives. Not surprisingly, bags used for packaging goods have turned green too. Many people use green Packaging Bags to carry goods or send goods now because of which this type of packaging has become quite popular. These packets are easily recyclable and are not harmful to the environment or health of the people as compared to manufacturing of plastic bags which leads to contamination of soil, plant and water and harm the environment.
- The Best Environment-friendly Packaging For Food
- The Major Features and Most Famous Brands of Earth Friendly Shopping Bags
- Different Environmentally Friendly Shoes: Hemp, Vegan and Recycled Footwear
- Working Principle Of Solar Heating Systems For Houses
- Solar Heating – A Natural Way To Heat Your Home
Eco-friendly green packaging was conceived and designed keeping in mind the need to reduce the harm done to the ecosystem by the rampant abuse with non-recyclable packing materials.
Types of Material Used for Making Eco Friendly Bags for Packaging
- Polymer is a kind of bio plastic that is used for making bags for packaging goods. The manufacturers process starch from plants to make this plastic. The packets made of these plastic is far better than the traditional chemical based plastic bags.
- Bagasse is another material that is used for making eco-friendly Packaging Bags. This material is made from sugar cane waste that is obtained as waste product in sugar syrup manufacturing industry. The manufacturers use different process for making the material. They will first heat the material, then do pulping and finally moulding with pressure.
- The cardboards and paper are known to be the best material for making the packaging bag as they are easy to recycle and can be reused after recycle. They are also highly biodegradable in nature. The paper bags have now become fashionable and are being commonly used by many people.
- The bubble wrap is another commonly used material for making the packaging item. They are also easy to recycle.
- In most places people use packaging items made out of the corn starch in order to pack food items. Any kind of food items can be packed in these packaging item and the food items remain fresh.
- Another alternative to the traditional plastic bags are the bags made out of biodegradable plastic. Nowadays it is also being used by many people.
Different type of Eco Friendly Bags for Packaging
- Since everyone wants to go green with eco-friendly packaging products the manufacturers are also making the most of it by coming out with different type of Packaging Bags. Jute bags are quite good and are durable packaging goods.
- Cotton bags are also great and many people are using these bags for carrying goods as well as shipping out goods.
- Polypropylene bags are another type of eco-friendly bags that are being commonly used for its recyclable properties.
- Biodegradable plastic bags that are eco-friendly and people use them as they have no effect on the environment. Since these are biodegradable it is a better alternative to regular plastic bags that harm the environment.
Advantages of Eco Friendly Packaging
There are many advantages that people are getting by using the eco-friendly Packaging Bags for packaging their goods. The eco-friendly products are becoming popular and more and more people are joining the movement to make these products a success. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- The eco-friendly packaging is cheaper compared to the traditional packaging. These are not only cheaper, but also helpful in saving space.
- The green packaging is biodegradable and this is another reason for using this type of packaging.
- With the use of eco-friendly packaging the carbon footprints are reduced so the environment has less load of harmful chemicals. In most of the places paper bags are replacing plastic bags.
Latest posts by Jack (see all)
- Europe’s infrastructure is inevitably suffering the impacts of climate change - August 28, 2018
- Save With Solar – Why Australian Households Are Making The Solar Switch - August 23, 2018
- Why Going Green is the Best Move for Your Household - August 23, 2018